152 Longview Cir.
|Price:||$499,000||Beds & Baths:||3 Beds, 2 and ½ Baths|
|Roof:||Style:||French Colonial Style Townhome|
What a Water View!! Welcome to 152 Longview Circle. This lovely French colonial style townhome is nestled in a charming cul-de-sac situated directly above the Springton Lake Reservoir’s dam.
The open concept main level totals 2,000 square feet of living space with hardwood flooring throughout. The living room is open to the dining room where you can relax by the gas fireplace and enjoy the endless views, natural light and access to the deck overlooking Springton Lake.
The kitchen is a sight to behold! Granite countertops with bar seating and beautiful white cabinetry. The large island has a built-in GE Profile cooktop that sets the tone for any home chef! Built into the abundant cabinetry is a desk area, a stacked GE microwave oven and GE conventional oven and a GE refrigerator/freezer.
The large den with ceiling fan is open to the kitchen which makes it just as comfortable to entertain a large group as well as a cozy family get together. There is also a coat closet, pantry and powder room down the hall. The den has access to the oversized two car garage that also boasts plenty of natural light and a full closet for storage. It has also been freshly painted and the floor has been recoated.
The Master Bedroom ensuite is an oasis all on its own! Enjoy the spectacular views from the large triple pane window. You will appreciate the “his & her” closet spaces as you enter the very impressive master bath. This bath design boasts separate “his and her” sink, vanity and cabinetry areas. A soaker jetted tub and separate walk-in shower finish this dream bath.
Outside of the master bedroom is the laundry room with GE washer and dryer and down the hall is the guest bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in closet.
Hardwood stairs with carpeted landing lead you down to the spacious, sunlit lower level great room that has access to the unbeatable outdoor water views. Off the great room is a large bedroom with amazing natural light pouring in through the windows, a large walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
And it doesn’t end there! In addition to the large storage area you have a cedar closet for storage of all your off-season items!
- 2,000 square feet of living space
- Large front door with side lights
- Open floor plan
- Living room
- Eat-in dining room
- Ceramic tile in the bathrooms
- Hardwood flooring and carpeting
- Ceiling fan in the den, guest bedroom and the master bedroom.
- Sliding glass doors to the deck
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Guest Bedroom with ceiling fan
- Powder Room
- First floor washer and dryer
- Customized Wall Colors
- Two car oversized garage
- 2,000 square feet of finished and unfinished living space
- Access to the lower level outside area, patio and private garden
- Bedroom: oversized, closets, ensuite
- Customized Cedar Closet
- Unfinished space for storage
- GE Profile Cooktop
- GE Refrigerator
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave
- GE Conventional Oven
- GE Washer and Dryer
- Natural gas heat and hot water heater, humidifier, public water, public sewer, Main level & lower level HVACs, and a 20K Generator.
- Two car oversized garage