Active older adults want more options, not limitations. That’s why we chose Springton Lake Village to optimize, not downsize. Thoughtfully designed and constructed in 2002, Springton’s homes provide luxurious, single-floor living for maximum comfort. In addition, they include even more living space on a light-filled lower level as well as a private garden area, outdoor deck and patio.
- Modern home layouts and customizable interiors.
- Designed for single-floor living, each home has a spacious, 2,000-square-foot first floor with living room (most with a gas fireplace), standard to oversized deck, dining room, modern kitchen, laundry room, master bedroom, guest bedroom, den, 2.5 baths, generous storage, and an attached two-car garage.
- Nine-foot ceilings and large windows on all four sides of main floor to take in spectacular lakeside views.
- Downstairs offers another 2,000 square feet of living space with nine-foot ceilings and windows on three sides, and patio areas. Ideal for a family room, guest room, full bath, and/or storage.
- Hardwood floors, ceramic tile baths, and zoned heating and air conditioning.
- Private garden area with foundation plantings plus space to add your own.
- Modern 24-hour security, fire alarm, and sprinkler systems.