|Price:||$595,000||Beds & Baths:||3 Beds, 3 and ½ Baths|
|Flooring:||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood||Construction:||Stucco|
|Roof:||Style:||French Colonial Style|
Located on the most sought after road in the Community, the home affords the occupant spectacular seasonal views of the reservoir from the living room, the New large main level deck and the lower level patio area.
The open concept main level floor plan totals 2,000 square feet of living space. The living room has a gas fireplace, French doors that open to the large main level deck, a dining room with a turreted ceiling feature, a large kitchen area, extra cabinets, hardwood flooring, Corian countertops with an inlaid edging design, ceramic backsplash, and a breakfast counter. The all white GE appliances complement the white cabinets and include a double oven, built-in microwave (new spring 2019), double door refrigerator with freezer on the bottom, Wolf black induction stove top (new spring 2019), and additional counter and cabinet space on the oven/refrigerator wall. From the kitchen step into the comfortable den which features a second gas fireplace and an upgraded built-in entertainment center. The main living area also includes access to the oversized two car garage, a uniquely finished powder room, coat closet, pantry closet and a hallway sitting area.
The main level contains two bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The carpeted front bedroom includes a large closet with built-in organizers and a full bathroom, a linen closet and ceramic flooring. The carpeted master bedroom includes a walk-in customized closet, double vanity sinks with extra long sliding glass mirrors and bidet.
The lower level draws you down with the custom painted walls, the carpeted/wood stairs and the additional 2,000 square feet of finished and unfinished living space. The lower level includes a large bedroom with two double door closets and a ceiling fan. A separate full bathroom with a shower is perfect for your guests. A beautifully detailed great room can be used for entertaining or quiet moments while enjoying the views of the reservoir showcased by the many large windows. As if that isn’t enough, enjoy the tranquil lake setting from the large patio accessible from the lower level sliding glass doors. The unfinished storage area includes the washer, dryer, and utility sink area, a large built-in storage closet for seasonal clothing along with additional storage space for all your seasonal decorations and treasures you don’t want to part with.
- 2,000 square feet of living space
- Open floor plan
- Living room, dining room, den
- Window treatments and draperies designed for each space
- Entertainment center in the den with a gas fire place
- Crown Molding in the main living rooms
- Ice white ceramic tile in the bathrooms
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main living areas
- Graceful Line Galaxy Barbie Blonde Carpeting in the Bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in the two bedrooms and the den
- Alcove sitting area in the main level hallway
- Double French glass doors to the oversized deck
- Turreted ceiling feature with custom painted design in the dining room
- Master Bedroom with on suite
- Guest Bedroom with on suite
- Powder Room
- 2,000 square feet of finished and unfinished living space
- Finished family room
- Access to the lower level patio outside area
- Bedroom: oversized, closets
- Utility area: washer, dryer, sink
- Unfinished space for storage
- Natural gas heat and hot water heater, air conditioner, public water, public sewer, deck gas grill hook-up and a Briggs & Stratton 18KW Emergency Generator.
- Two car oversized garage