114 Longview Circle
|Price:||$549,000||Beds & Baths:||3 Beds, 3 and ½ Baths|
|Flooring:||Carpet, Hardwood||Construction:||Stucco, Wood Frame|
CALL TO TALK ABOUT THE INCENTIVE PACKAGE BEING OFFERED WITH THIS HOME!
Nestled amongst upgraded landscaping, this home is beautifully framed by all the trees, bushes and flowers. The location is on the upper road within walking distance to the Clubhouse, the hub of the community. The home is bright and airy with an open floor plan. An entertainment feature of this level is a built-in enclosed wet-bar and easy access to the oversized deck with the retractable awning for those sunny hot days.
Designed for one floor living, the two bedrooms both have en-suite bathrooms, a separate laundry closet contains the full sized washer and dryer, plenty of storage closets with customizable storage systems The eat-in kitchen has hardwood flooring, pickled white washed oak cabinets, GE appliances, Moen faucets, and Corian counter tops. Adjoining the kitchen is a private TV room/den, a hall guest powder room and access to the two-car garage.
The lower level is designed for entertaining and overnight guests. The family room has plenty of seating space, a built-in entertainment/library center, and access to the concrete patio area for more outdoor entertaining. In addition, the lower level isn’t complete until you play a game of pool in the billiards table room or a board game/card game in the game room area with its customized storage cabinets and counter space
Finishing this level is another full bedroom, an office/bedroom and a separate shared bathroom with a jetted tub, more storage areas and a walk-in cedar closet.
Both floors of the home have customized window treatments, plantation shutters and blinds, living room/dining room has crown molding and chair rail, and plenty of windows to enjoy the seasonal water views.
- 2,000 square feet of finished living space
- Front Door: wood door with side lights
- Foyer: tile Hardwood flooring: kitchen
- Carpeting: hallway, living room, dining room, bedrooms, den Tile Flooring: bathrooms and powder room
- Master Bedroom: Carpet, ceiling fan, walk-in closet with customizable storage system, en-suite bathroom with a custom-built double extra long vanity with mirrors and make-up lighting features, toilet with a privacy wall and glass sliding door shower.
- Guest Bedroom: Carpet, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- Living Room: gas fire place, sliding doors to the oversized deck, with retractable awning
- Dining Room: seating area for eight
- Kitchen: eat-in, hardwood flooring, pickled white washed oak cabinets, GE appliances, glass door display cabinets
- Den: carpet, two windows
- Powder Room: pedestal sink, ceramic tile flooring
- Garage: two-car oversized, with windows
- 2,000 square feet of finished and unfinished living space
- Carpeted steps, wood handrails, landing area
- Flooring: laminate type hardwood
- Family Room: Built-in TV/library entertainment center, ceiling fan, access to the large concrete patio area Game Room: Seating area with built-in cabinets and countertop
- Billiards Room: centered lighting above the billiards table
- Bedroom/office: oversized, closets
- Bedroom/office: closet (no window)
- Bathroom: jetted tub, pedestal sink
- Walk-in Cedar Closet: adjustable storage system
- Natural gas heat and hot water heater, air conditioner, public water, public sewer, and a Briggs & Stratton 10KW Generator
- Private Driveway
- Oversized Two Car Garage
- Beautifully Maintained Private Gardens
- Large Deck
- Large Lower Level Patio
- Seasonal Lake Views