100 Longview Circle
|Price:||$444,900||Beds & Baths:||3 Beds, 3 and ½ Baths|
|Flooring:||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood||Construction:||Stucco|
|Style:||French Colonial Style Twin/Townhome||Contact:||Jill Goldman, Associate Broker—Keller Williams Realty 610.308.3380|
Contact: Jill Goldman, Associate Broker—Keller Williams Realty 610.308.3380
Welcome to 100 Longview Circle. This charming French Colonial style twin/townhome is situated directly across from the Springton Lake Village Clubhouse. Where all the fun happens! Fine dining, activities, entertainment and great friendships!
The open concept main level totals 2,000 square feet of living space with hardwood flooring throughout. Relax by the gas fireplace in the expansive living room. Enjoy a profusion of natural light with the many windows facing the lake and of course access to the deck from the living room.
The kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and is outfitted with all GE appliances including stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is an oversized two car garage and laundry room with a stackable GE washer and dryer. There is also a powder room and coat closet down the hall.
The very spacious dining room can be used for entertaining a large group or just a cozy family get together. You will also enjoy a full closet with custom shelving to store all your special party platters and dining finery!
The Master Bedroom ensuite is an oasis all on its own! Enjoy the spectacular views and the morning paper on the master suite deck. And of course, the large walk-in closet.
Down the hall is the Guest Bedroom ensuite with ceiling fan and walk-in closet.
Carpeted stairs lead you down to the spacious, sunlit lower level guest bedroom suite. The glass sliding doors in the sitting room lead you to the lower level patio. There is also an office, full bathroom and plenty of closet space.
As if that wasn’t enough, there is a very large storage area!
- 2,000 square feet of living space
- Large front door with side lights
- Open floor plan
- Living room
- Eat-in dining room
- Ceramic tile in the bathrooms
- Hardwood flooring
- Ceiling fan in the living room, guest bedroom and the master bedroom.
- Sliding glass doors to the deck
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Guest Bedroom with ceiling fan and ensuite
- Powder Room
- First floor washer and dryer
- Customized window treatments
- Customized Wall Colors
- Two car oversized garage
- 2,000 square feet of finished and unfinished living space
- Access to the lower level outside area, patio and private garden
- Bedroom: oversized, closets, ensuite
- Sitting room
- Office space
- Carpeted floors
- Unfinished space for storage
- GE Refrigerator
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Stove
- GE Microwave
- GE Conventional Oven
- GE Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Natural gas heat and hot water heater, humidifier, public water, public sewer, Main level & lower level HVACs, and a 10KW Briggs & Stratton Generator.
- Two car oversized garage